Pilgrimage to Rome and Central Italy
5 May 2019 - 17 May 2019
We will have an in-depth 4-day exploration of Rome, gain a plenary indulgence by visiting its seven pilgrimage churches, see two Eucharistic Miracles, touch the lives and legacies of 30 well-known and lesser known Italian saints and see many of the incredible shrines and sites of beautiful Central Italy.
SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR: FR. BERNARD MESSIER, CC
Tour price per person (based on double occupancy)
- CAD $4,599
- Based on minimum of 25 passenger
- Departs from Toronto. Ottawa-Toronto connection $30 extra
- Single Supplement (if desired): CAD $620
- Price includes all fares, fees, taxes, tips, breakfasts, dinners, 2 lunches, 11 nights 4-Star hotel accommodation, and return airfare from Toronto.
- Optional Extension - 2 days in Anzio : cost $529 (double occ.), single supplement $150
- 4 days in Rome, including the 7 pilgrimage churches of Rome
- Papal audience and the Vatican in depth
- Castel Gondolfo, Genazzano, Nattuno, Montecassino, Amalfi Coast, Salerno, Pietrelcina, San Giovanni Rotundo, Monte Sant Angelo, LAnciano, Manoppello, L'Aquila, Cascia, Assisi, Laverna, Tuscany, Anzio
- 30 saints and shrines
Please see PDF for more information