There are four main themes from the readings this week.
- Our actions matter – If what we do matters, we must ask ourselves if we are being mindful of our behaviours.
- Action – Do a good examination of conscience and go to confession.
- What Jesus says matters – It’s important to know what Jesus says. Do I take the time to learn, study, and find out what Jesus is teaching?
- What is one thing I can read about the spiritual life? Pick a saint to learn about. Pick a spiritual buddy.
- Now is the time of salvation – Am I putting things off in my life?
- What is one concrete action that we can do today that we have been putting off?
- The Word of God remains – Am I standing on a firm foundation.
- Become unattached to the things we have.