Employment Opportunity- Executive Assistant
Office of the Generals Superior
(Regular Part-Time: Tuesday – Thursday - 8:30am - 4pm)
Executive Assistant—Office of the General Superior & Assistant General Superior
Job description: The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive incoming calls, retrieve voice mail messages and return calls
- Maintain phone log, schedule appointments and manage Gmail calendar
- Attend weekly staff meetings; attend and record minutes of meetings and Board of Trustees meetings and then submit and distribute minutes to members.
- Coordinate the administrative function of the office of the Generals Superior
- Attend meetings with and for the Generals Superior, upon request.
- Any/all other duties assigned.
- Must be able to handle significant volumes of highly confidential information with great discretion and absolute confidence
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with an emphasis on MS Excel, MS Word & MS Publisher
- Working knowledge of www and Gmail
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- A criminal background check will be required of the successful applicant.
22.5 hours/week (Tuesday-Thursday)
Application Deadline: December 24, 2018
Interviews begin early January
Anticipated Start Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Applications will be accepted from December 10 to December 24, 2018 and should include a cover letter, CV, and contact details for three references. A criminal record check will be requested before hiring. Applications should be addressed to the Companions of the Cross c/o Fr. Allan MacDonald, CC and sent to email@example.com or fax 613 725 1590. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.