Homily / “At each and and every Eucharist God makes himself present. He comes to be in the midst of his people. When he does, what happens? Healing and transformation take place.”
7 intentions/reasons for Marython:
- This is an opportunity to have a wonderful experience of community together.
- It's a great way to atone for the sins of your whole life.
- It's a great way to make reparation for all the sins we have committed at night.
- Pray 20 decades of the Rosary for 20 people. Offer each decade for a person.
- It is an event for praying for healing.
- It is a response to the call of our Blessed Virgin Mary begging us to pray the Rosary for the conversion of sinners and the world.
- We are praying for revival.