In my use of time as a disciple certain commitments are non negotiable.
- Keeping the Lord's day holy.
- Commitment to daily prayer.
- Daily reading of God's word. We have to feast on his word.
- Regular time before the Lord in adoration. It is our privilege to gaze on the Lord and to have his undivided attention.
- Commitment to regular confession.
It should be apparent, when I look at how I employ my time, that I am living for the Lord and for others.
The same goes for the use of my money.
- The first fruits have to go to the Lord before I give to anything else. That is 10% of my income.
- I should see all of my money as belonging to the Lord. It should be evident that my priority is seeking the kingdom of God.