Go to Joseph for all your needs and you will not be disappointed.
1. Joseph as the model of all virtues:
“Would that I could persuade all men to be devoted to this glorious Saint [St. Joseph], for I know by long experience what blessings he can obtain for us from God. I have never known anyone who was truly devoted to him and honored him by particular services who did not advance greatly in virtue: for he helps in a special way those souls who commend themselves to him.”— St Teresa of Jesus
• Humility – Joseph is the humblest person next to Mary who ever lived.
• Obedience – Joseph's obedience surpasses that of Abraham.
• Chastity – St. Joseph’s heart was created by God to love the most pure Virgin Mary. Hence we can hold as certain that even though St. Joseph was conceived with original sin, by a special act of grace, no impure desire ever tainted his heart. The chastity of St. Joseph was not a chastity of conflict and struggle, but a chastity which became part of his nature. This was necessary for him to be entitled to enter into marriage with Mary, the most holy virgin.
2. Obedience of Jesus to Joseph
St. Bernardine of Siena says that we should be persuaded that Our Lord, Who respected St. Joseph on earth as His father, will refuse Him nothing in Heaven; but on the contrary, will most abundantly grant His petitions.
3. Joseph can help us with everything
“Some Saints are privileged to extend to us their patronage with particular efficacy in certain needs, but not in others; but our holy patron St. Joseph has the power to assist us in all cases, in every necessity, in every undertaking.”— St Thomas Aquinas
Patron of the Universal Church, Principal Patron of Canada, unborn children, fathers, workers, travelers, immigrants, selling houses and a happy death.
"Since we all must die, we should cherish a special devotion to St. Joseph, that he may obtain for us a happy death. All Christians regard him as the advocate of the dying who had honored him during their life, and they do so for three reasons: First, because Jesus Christ loved him not only as a friend, but as a father, and on this account his mediation is far more efficacious than that of any other Saint. Second, because St. Joseph has obtained special power against the evil spirits, who tempt us with redoubled vigor at the hour of death. Third, the assistance given St. Joseph at his death by Jesus and Mary obtained for him the right to secure a holy and peaceful death for his servants. Hence, if they invoke him at the hour of death he will not only help them, but he will also obtain for them the assistance of Jesus and Mary.”— St Alphonsus Liguori